Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wally World!!

Welcome to Wal-Mart! How can I help you!?



Chad will be done with his bachelor's degree in May and he got some great experience in business at R&R, but he really wanted to try some different types of business management. A few months ago a position for an assistant manager came available at Wal-Mart and he applied. We didn't hear anything back right away, but a few weeks later he had an interview, and he got the job! We are so excited because he just finished his eight week training program and now he gets be here all the time. I am especially glad, because I hated to be home alone all week. My sweet sister Meg, came and stayed at my house almost every night so I wouldn't get to freaked out. (Thanks Meg!) We will miss the pizza business, but we are glad for a change! Congrats Chad on all your hard work! Thanks for all you do for me. Love ya Babe!!

2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

WOOHOO, chad! and that picture cracked me up! scott says you should grow out a mustache and wear your glasses to work. ;)

Heather K said...

That picture made me laugh out loud at work. He he goofball! You should have told everyone you were a greeter there. Anyways I think it is such a blessing you got that job! We are excited for you!