First Nat and Camille,
Then Me and Meg, (notice the TV in the back round)
Then Dallin and Meg,
Then Dallin and Weston,
Then Madi and Dallin,
And then for the grand finale everyone started clapping their hands and chanting "Rob and Chad, Rob and Chad" So Rob and Chad got into position, and everyone helped count "1..2..3!!" While they kicked their legs into the air! It was a gripping match until...two big feet went crashing into the T.V.!!! Everyone gasped and it got really quiet. Unfortunately it was over so fast I didn't get a pic of them, but I got some of the TV.
Luckily the TV sustained only minor damages, and it still works great! And once we knew that It was really funny again!!
4 comments:
Oh man I love leg wrestling! These picture were awesome!
LOL that is such a funny story! Maybe next time we will have to do it in our soft grass in the back yard
Good story! I think you might be winning over meghan!
ASH- I miss you! I was so happy when i found you blog! You look great in all these photos! How is work? What are your plans?
Post a Comment