Friday, October 24, 2008

Weezer!!!


This last weekend we went to a Weezer concert! It was a blast! They came to our State Fair. My Aunt Wanell works at the Arizona Coliseum, which is where the fair is held, and she got us awesome concert tickets (3rd row seats!), and tons of ride passes! It was really fun. Thanks again Aunt Wanell, Love Ya! I am going to change all of my music to Weezer for a while just for anyone who doesn't know who they are. I had heard alot of their songs before, but I didn't really listen to them that much. Now I really like them and listen to them all the time! Ha Ha. I have had people tell me thats usually how it is after concerts!


Angels and Airwaves opened for Weezer, they were so loud, and the lead singer used the "F" word alot, but they sounded pretty good.


Red Jump Suits! Oh Yeah!


Chad's cousin Landon and his date Lacey! Landon loves Weezer, he was totally rockn' out at the concert!) I think that this is such a cool pic of them with Weezer in the backround.






All of us in our Weezer shirts!


Chad and Lando on the Mega Drop!


Me and Chad on the Sky Lift. (Freaky up close picture)


We paid a dollar to see this cow/bull, the sign said it was the world's biggest! It was really big, maybe not worth a dollar big, but still. ha ha.

3 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that is a HUGE COW. i am like aw struck. but what a fun weekend!! we are SO jealous you got to see weezer! and what a cute date lando brought with him!! ok we are SO excited that we get to see you guys TWICE within two months!!! yay! i will say our bank account is complaining. :( but it is SO WORTH IT. :)

Heather K said...

ROCK ON!!!!! That looked like a super fun day! We love concerts especially when they are cheap and still awesome! I can't name a weezer song but I will have to look it up! I know I've heard alot of them. uh yeah I'm cool!

Ashley Marie said...

I just found your blog and I must say I'm liking the brown hair. And I'm glad you are going great!