
We went to visit Aunt Pam at the beauty shop. Aunt Pam was painting Madi's nails, and mom was holding her nose and spinning in the chair, which apparently is not allowed. Aunt Pam said "Sheryl, why are you spinning in that chair? You don't spin in these chairs, you only get your hair cut in them!" Then mom said "well, why do they spin then?" Ha Ha! maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was so funny!
This is a picture of mom and madi on the front porch. Chad brought home the old bench that used to sit out in front of R&R, because they are getting a new one. Well it is kinda old and rickety but it looks so good on the porch and matches the color of the front door. Then my mom got me some flowers to put next to it, and it looks great. I love it!
This is a picture of my beautiful mother! I just wanted to post it. As mom always says, "Beautiful Gorgeous!"
7 comments:
What a nice post with your Mom! She does look beautiful! Sounds like a fun weekend. I love the little bench. Looks so cute on your porch. Go CHADDY!
Hey Ashley! I found your blog through Nicole's- I didn't even know you had one! You are adorable and congrats on the new house! I am glad that things are going so well.
Ashley!! It was great finding your blog and seeing what you've been up to- I've been wondering! You're just gorgeous as always...
P.S. Your mom is also looking AMAZING!
Ash!! You and your mom are so cute. How was the wedding etc? I can't believe it took me so long to find your comment! I love your little slide too. Do you know I've never even seen the pics of your wedding! wild.
Hey Ashley! I found your blog seems like everyone has one now! I hope things are going good for you!
hey ash like the blog i got one too you should look at it.
Candice Mae
Post a Comment