It finally came!! I love the Lord of the Rings Monopoly game! The first time we played it was at Heather and Zach's house one of the times we went to visit. Chad and I both like the movies, and the game is fun because everything about it relates to the movies (like characters and properties, ect.) A great twist of the game is that it only takes about 30-45mins to play. Its the perfect amount of time! So if you like board games and LOTR, this game is a must have! Sadly it was sort of a limited edition thing and they don't make them any more. But Chad found one on EBay that was in great condition and for a good price, so we bought it! I kept checking the mail everyday to see if it had come, and it took almost 3 weeks to get here!! But finally it came!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
LOTR Monopoly!
It finally came!! I love the Lord of the Rings Monopoly game! The first time we played it was at Heather and Zach's house one of the times we went to visit. Chad and I both like the movies, and the game is fun because everything about it relates to the movies (like characters and properties, ect.) A great twist of the game is that it only takes about 30-45mins to play. Its the perfect amount of time! So if you like board games and LOTR, this game is a must have! Sadly it was sort of a limited edition thing and they don't make them any more. But Chad found one on EBay that was in great condition and for a good price, so we bought it! I kept checking the mail everyday to see if it had come, and it took almost 3 weeks to get here!! But finally it came!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go LOTR!!! That is crazy you had to buy it on EBAY!
lol!! we have LOTR monopoly too!! Although I can't stand playing monopoly cuz tyler cheats...jk he just always kicks my butt and that game is FOREVER LONG!!!
Post a Comment