On Monday we all went up to Redfish Lake! I love that lake, it holds a lot of great summer memories for me. It is a beautiful lake! Uncle Val and his family came, and Aunt Kim and her family came. It was fun to play with all the cousins. We rode the boat, tubed, skied, caught tons of minnows, and swam in the freezing water!! Aunt Tana, Meghan and I had fun tanning on the beach, but I should have applied a little more sun screen. Chad and I both got a little sun burned! Its funny, we live in AZ, vacation in Idaho, and come home with a better tan than we left with, must be the elevation! (ha ha) Chad got up on the skis and the wake board! Uncle Matt was awesome and pulled us in the boat all day. I rode in the tubes once,and that was enough for me.Good thing Aunt Tana rode with me to keep me calm! I'm not much of a thrill seeker.(Hehe) We ate lunch on the beach, and we all went to the lodge and got Redfish shirts! It was a fun day.
Madi Girl on the Beach.

Catching Minnows!

Chad Wake Boarding!
1 comment:
Fun to see all your extended family in the pics that you talked about! REDFISH is beautiful!
Post a Comment