Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Idaho Vacation!


Ok There are a lot of pictures and posts about this trip, hope no one gets borred, but we had a blast so I had to document! (haha) We went to Idaho for our summer vacation this year. I have lots of extended family and Chad has three sisters that live there now, so it was a no brainer about our vacation destination:)

We got to Uncle Matt and Aunt Tana's Thursday afternoon. We picked up my cousin Candice in Salt Lake. The drive was a little squished but Candice thought of fun games for us to play on the drive, so it went fast.

Watching the Twilight trailer after Tana got home from work!




Chad, Matt, Dad and Meg made a four mile hike into a remote mountain lake to do some serious fishing. They were all pretty sore the next day, but chad said the country was beautiful!

Sadly this was the end of the line for our camera, it got droped in the water and so as you will see many of the pictures after these are blurry. But I snagged a lot of pictures from family members for the blog. Thanks guys!




Bella, McCade,Madi, and Grace!

3 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

The Swinson Family said...

Hey Ashley, I have no idea if you remember me, but I saw your blog off of another friends. Its Lora Capel (well, Swinson now) but I just wanted to say hi, you look so happy..congrats on being done with nursing school in december!

Tana said...

Great job narrarating the trip. It was every bit as fun as it looks and sounds! Miss you!