Sunday, August 17, 2008

Elvis Presley!



I just wanted to do a post in tribute to Elvis! For those who don't know I am a huge Elvis fan, I have been since I was little. I can remember when I was about ten years old I was walking through the store with my dad, we were looking at Elvis CDs and talking about him, then my dad said "Ash you do know that Elvis is dead don't you?" I couldn't believe it! I asked him "When did he die?...Yesterday??" I was so sad to find out that Elvis had actually died August 16th 1977, eight years before I was born. So today is the 17th of August and I meant to post this yesterday but oh well!






3 comments:

Heather K said...

You are a wierdo.....star trek, ELVIS? He he I think Zach wishes I liked things like you do! You are so funny! WE LIKE IT! PS Elvis was really HOT when he was young then he got well fat and ugly and druggy.

Emily said...

hahaha-I LOVE that you have an Elvis fetish! I've never actually known anyone that is such a fan!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

YEAH!!!! I found you!!!!! How exciting! How are you? Keep me updated!!