Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn!


Heather, Meghan, and I went at Midnight on August 2nd and stood in line to buy the new Stephenie Meyer book called Breaking Dawn! It is the fourth book in the Twilight series which is really popular. There were a few book stores opening at midnight to sell them. The first book store that we went to was having a "Twilight Prom" and there were lots of people dressed up. They had cake, punch, trivia questions, and door prizes. When they started asking the trivia questions a lot of people started yelling out the answers, so we decided that we would yell them too, really loudly! It was a crack up. Heather won a door prize, and we all got Twilight stickers. After we rocked that party, (haha) we went to Barnes and Noble book store and got in line. There was a lot of people there, but the line moved fast. We all got our books and it was really fun! I read much of the way home, despite getting car sick. The book was awesome!
Here are some pictures of the event. I got them from my sister-in-law, Heather's blog, (thanks Heather!) because as I said my camera took a swim!



Edward!!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

You are getting so good at blogging now keep it up! =P What do you think of the book? Are you guys done yet? I am on like page 573 and really want to finish tomorrow! I will have to call you.....you're probably already done? I have been working but I'm sure you have been too. TTL