Friday, May 29, 2009

Wisdom Teeth!!

Yea! it is finally over! I got my wisdom teeth out last week. I was so nervous, but they really needed to come out, because they were tying to grow in, and they really hurt. So Chad helped me, and we got an appointment with a Dr in Tucson. I thought it would take a month or so to get scheduled, but I only had to wait a few days. I was trying to act really brave when they were getting me ready, but I think I might have lost it a little after they started giving me the anesthesia, because when it was all over they told Chad that I did really well but that I was really really nervous, and I don't remember even acting that nervous! It definatly helped me to have more sympathy for patients at work. I don't like how groggy and out of it the anesthesia made me feel. But I am glad it is over and that the swelling finally went down! I also wanted to tell my hubby thanks for taking such good care of me! I luv ya babe!


Me with my Ice Packs on. They were my best friends for a few days, well them and my pain meds, he he!


This is a few days later, all swollen. I look horrible but I wanted to post one picture of my chipmunk cheecks and this was the best looking one.



I took this with my camera, while I was staying home, being bored, eating soup and waiting for the swelling to go down, ha ha! Its random but i thought it was pretty.

2 comments:

Heather K said...

Ouch! I'm glad I never had to do that. I'm glad you're feeling better. You don't look that swollen. Just sad. Get better!

Rachel B said...

Ash, You don't even look that big! I'm so proud of you! I got mine out over a xmas break and actually had a great time! Sorry yours was so crumby!