Monday, February 23, 2009

Helloooooo La La La!!

Hi everyone! We are still alive, I have been horrible about blogging these last few months. So I just posted a bunch of pictures to give a quick update. I did it backwards though so if you want to go in order just scroll down to the bottom of the post! Tons of stuff has happened! I graduated from nursing school!!!! Hurray!! My Aunt Pam and family moved. Camille got married! We got to hang out with all of the family! The Cardinals lost the superbowl, and there was a lot of little things in between! I need to keep up on this. I am hoping to be better now that school is done but we'll see. N-E-way, Love ya!


Aunt Pam and her family moved to Idaho! So Meghan had to have me color her hair. It didn't turn out to bad! But we miss you Burbie family!!


Chad's sister Camille got married in January! She and Rob are such a cute couple. It was so fun to see all of the family too!


Congratulations Camille and Rob!! We are so excited for you!


This is a picture I took of the Temple with my new camera Chad gave me for Christmas! It turned out really nice!


Me and Chad at the Temple for Cami's wedding!


Those are SODAS that Lando brought not Booze, but they look cool all iced down in the sink!!


This was our awesome Super Bowl party! Everyone brought their own meat and a side dish, and we got to use our new grill! The Cards lost, but it was a really exciting game! And we had a ton of yummy food!

Chad went to the NFC Championship game with his brother-in-law Zach! The Cardinals won! Yeah!




I graduated from Nursing School Dec. 11th 2008! Yea!! These are some of my buds from school! Congrats guys!




Me and Chad after graduation! Thanks for all of the love and support babe! I love ya!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on graduating!! How exciting!

Tana said...

I love to see your blog!!!! Congratulations on your graduation... Yeah for you!!! Fun party, I'm sure you did a great job on Meagan's hair. love ya!

Heather K said...

Yeah a post! He he I need to call you! You need to post what you're doing for your job. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley! I can't even imagine how much of a relief it must be to have school done! I loved your picture of the Temple! Are you going to frame it?

Haymore Family said...

congrats ash! that is so exciting, i bet you are so glad its over!